At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
ICONMA, LLC Coordinator in Pontiac, Michigan
· Support product engineering teams focused on electric drive development.
· Comfortable working in both laboratory and office environments.
· Coordination of accessory parts/components to support hardware testing on benches/ALE/dyne
· Provide onsite support to ensure simulation bench software is available for remote use
· Track of number of control cards per program. Work with DREs to keep track of the number for each revision and timing for upcoming variants
· Track property passes to bring hardware offsite
· Track parts and test equipment with employees, onsite and offsite, in support of work from home initiatives (debuggers, serial data tools, control cards, cables, etc...)
· Monitor expiration dates and creating purchase requests to purchase/update specialized software licenses
· Maintain program timing charts and corresponding software milestones
· Provide input to Engineering Business Manager’s timing matrix
· Manage and track calibration variants across all vehicle programs
· Create purchasing shopping carts for procurement actions
· Track urgent issue (PRTS) status across groups
· Ship and hand-deliver parts between Client campuses and suppliers, manage associated paperwork
· Plan facility tours, schedule events, coordinate and setup hardware displays
· Maintain Seating Charts for spaces with assigned seating
· Emergency Workgroup Coordinator for office
· Support Microsoft Office-based tasks across teams
· Looking for person with Associates (bachelor is only preferred). Open to years of experience.
· Person must be highly organized, good communicator and computer savvy (might be tasked with getting test benches operational and getting programs started for engineers - prior experience a plus but not mandatory).
· Microsoft Office for project tracking
· Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
· Flexibility in handling multiple projects and changing priorities
· Relevant Degree or Industry Experience
· Proven ability to learn new computer software applications
· Demonstrated previous project management skills
· 4 year degree in an electrical or computer engineering-related field
· Background / experience with internal tools and systems
· Basic knowledge of electronics and/or electrified propulsion system components (motors, inverters, power electronics)
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.