At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Robert Half International Product Manager in READING, Pennsylvania
The Creative Group has a client in need of a Junior Product Manager! You will interface with business users to discover what is working and what's not working regarding digital touchpoints including customer portals. You will also work with teams to build out stories and acceptance criteria, and get sign offs for what was delivered. Candidates with any kind of digital background or knowledge involving building software or products can be considered. Agile experience is preferred, but not required. Training will be provided!
Additional Responsibilities include:
• Work closely with customers internal and external users to understand their needs and expectations
• Identify the opportunities, prioritize, and lead team to implement
• Work with the business units and present to senior management
• Product management experience, ideally on web-based products is nice to have
• Must be willing to learn and take direction
• Some background in design and/or web-based software development
• Background in project management, application development or a relatable substitute for product management experience
• 4 year degree preferred - Computer Science, Marketing, or relevant field
Product Management, Digital Projects
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.