At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Robert Half International Legal Secretary in San Francisco, California
A boutique law firm in San Francisco looking for an experienced litigation secretary who can thrive in a fast-paced work environment. This is a full-time position (37.5 hours/week) with occasional overtime. Remote may be an option after training.
· Preparing correspondence, legal documents, pleadings, etc.
· E-filing/filing with various state and federal courts
· Preparing motions for filing
· Organizing and maintaining case files and trial binders
· Answering phones
· Preparing expense reimbursements
· Coordinating travel arrangements for depositions and meetings
· Other administrative tasks as needed.
· BA/BS degree preferred.
· 5+ years of litigation experience.
· Solid understanding of court rules, procedures and calendaring.
· Experienced with Federal and California filing/e-filing procedures.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
· NetDocuments and Bill4Time knowledge a plus.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to work under pressure, self-reliant and can prioritize workload.
· Problem solver and resourceful.
· Must be organized, detail oriented, have excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with some of the best companies on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, and document review matters. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.490.5592 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/legal to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2020 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00410-0011558717
Staffing Area: Legal