At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
AT&T Retail Sales Consultant in San Luis Obispo, California
This position offers a $1,000 Sign On Bonus* ($500 after 90 days and $500 after 6 months). Candidate must start between 01/01/22 – 3/31/22 at the San Luis Obispo, CA location
Do you like helping people? Do you have a strong desire to connect people with each other thru technology and entertainment? You may have what it takes to join our team.
As a Retail Sales Consultant, you’ll be the face of AT&T, providing personalized interactions with our customers. You’ll deliver excellent customer service while being courteous and knowledgeable of the full suite of AT&T products and services. Being courteous takes on new meaning in today’s environment – it is more than just service with a smile. It is creating a meaningful connection between each customer and our brand. Your ability to provide an effortless experience will be rewarded as you work to meet key objectives and sales goals.
Every day will provide a new set of opportunities, so you’ll need to be flexible and open to change. Depending on your location, you may assist with curbside delivery, online orders or even prospecting efforts to attain new customers. You’ll also assist with maintaining store inventory, basic sanitizing procedures and the merchandising of products. While prior retail or customer-facing sales experience is a plus, we’ll provide training to bring you up to speed!
Sharing your knowledge with our growing customer base comes with many rewards. Start with the paycheck – base plus commission. Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $44,792 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals. Our top sellers earn an average of $55,965 per year.
You’ll also gain an amazing benefits package, including:
• Virtual or in-person employee orientation & ongoing paid training
• Exciting career paths
• Supportive team environment
• Employer-provided mobile device
• Medical/dental coverage
• 401(k) plan
• Tuition reimbursement
• Paid time off
Not to mention some pretty cool perks, like:
• One of our latest devices and a service plan. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
• Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
• A spring and fall fund to spend on a wide range of Team Color apparel. You’ll receive a welcome kit of fun gear to get you started (including two shirts), as well as any required personal protective equipment (PPE).
At AT&T, the safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. We are committed to following all protective and safe-distancing guidelines required by local & state authorities in response to COVID-19. Apply now!
- AT&T reserves the right, at its discretion, to pay your 1 st portion of the bonus payments after 90 days of your first date of employment = $500, and the second payment after you complete 6 months of employment = $500 Total payouts= $1000. Your receipt of these bonus payouts are contingent upon your agreement with the terms set forth under Agreement for Repayment of Sign On Bonus and in general, provides that you will repay the bonus if you voluntarily terminate your employment within 12 months of the first day of your employment. Not applicable to internal employees.
We expect employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status.