At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Aerotek 1st Shift Mechanical Assembler in SANTA ANA, California
4/10 Schedule: 1st Shift - 5:00AM-3:30PM Mon-Thur, Not much OT but must to be open to it.
This company provides comprehensive solutions across the entire product lifecycle; leading through its innovative technology and engineering design services, leveraging its optimized global supply chain, and delivering world-class manufacturing services. The industries they serve include: commercial aerospace, defense, advanced computing, next generation telecommunications, complex industrials, medical, and semiconductor capital equipment..
The assembler preapres product for systems level assembly to include unpacking, set-up assembly, final packaging and repair as required.
• Accesses the appropriate paperwork and necessary drawings for each job assignment
• Verifies kits, enters Batch lot information, package and label accessory items according to documented instructions
• Uses appropriate mats and all required tooling
• Checks equipment (torque wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.) to ensure proper performance
• Uses manufacturing routings and process instructions under close supervision
• May assemble a variety of systems integration subassemblies
• Notifies leadership of any shut down situations
• Enters data into Process Feedback System (PFS) and link subassemblies to final unit
• Enters quantities into Operations Complete (Baan) when required
• All employees are responsible for the Quality of their work to ensure BEI meets, or exceeds Customer Satisfaction.
• Disassemble, repair and reassemble units in certified repair operations
• Use manufacturing routings and process instructions under minimal supervision
-1-3 years of mechanical assembly
-Ktting, packaging, assembly
-Basic computer skills (logging in)
-Work instruction/Blueprint/Drawing reading
-Use handtools: screwdriver, torque wrench
-Soldering experience (Only will be 20-30% of day, very minimal/basic soldering exp. SMT is a plus!)
-Basic mechanical or electromechanical assembly skills
-Need work instruction /blueprint/drawing experience
-IPC 610 or J-Standard Certification is a plus!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.