At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Aerotek Cargo Handler in Seatac, Washington
• Organize warehouse and storage facilities;
arrange warehouse handling equipment and load/unload air cargo
• Maintain the required safety and quality
standards as well as comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and
• Prepare and palletize cargo as needed
• Make sure paperwork related to the cargo is
• Assure proper handling and delivery of cargo
and operation of related equipment
• Follow Dangerous Goods Requirements and
• All other duties as assigned
No vax required
Entry level position
SHIFT: 10am - 6:30pm | Sat - Wed (Thurs & Fri off)
No OT planned
Training Date: TBD
Ability to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly
Must have the following IDs to get an airport
Required Documentation for Appointment I.
Category One - Proof of Citizenship
• U.S. Passport
• U.S. Passport Card
• U.S. Certificate of Naturalization
• Permanent Resident Card
• Foreign Passport with I-551 Stamp or MRIV
• Employment Authorization Card
• I-94 - Document must indicate the bearer’s
immigration status, the date status was granted, and when the status expires.
The Form I-94 must have a handwritten date and status, and the Form I-94A has a
computer-generated date and status.
• Passports of the Federated States of
Micronesia and the Republic of the Marshall Islands- Citizens of these
countries may present FSM or RMI passports accompanied by a Form I-94 or Form
• Certification of Birth Abroad - Issued by the
U.S. Department of State (Form FS-545 and DS-1350)
• Birth Certificate - Must be a certified copy
of a birth certificate issued by a state, county, or municipal authority, and
must have an official seal. Hospital certificates and Birth certificate cards
are NOT accepted.
Category Two – Photo Identification
• Driver’s License (Required for driving badge)
– Government State issued and is acceptable only if valid, unexpired and
contains a photograph and other identifying information such as name, date of
birth, gender, height, eye color, and address.
• State Identification- Issued by any state of
the United States, and is acceptable if it contains a photograph and other
identifying information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color,
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.