At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Hilton Manager Marketing & eCommerce Consulting, Greater China & Mongolia in Shanghai, China
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 5,600 properties with more than 913,000 rooms in 113 countries and territories. In the 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 17 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world. We have more than 70 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.
What will I be doing?
The Marketing and eCommerce Manager will be responsible for driving increased market share and revenue through focused hotel-level activity.
You will ensure hotels have adequate online presence and visibility to drive online channel performance as well as connecting hotels to enterprise activity.
You will provide hotels with best practice guidelines across multiple subject matters and topics, while prioritising activities that drive revenue.
You will be responsible for delivering the tactical execution of Marketing & eCommerce Consulting programmes and initiatives, which support and drive transactions for digital outlets across GCM.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all hotel-level digital outlets maintain optimal levels of presence and performance
As Marketing and eCommerce Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Key activities include:
- Lead projects to ensure hotels enhance their digital presence across owned and 3rd party sites.
- Strategically plan and execute tactics to drive the digital agenda forward.
- Ensure hotels maximize opportunity from enterprise promotional and campaign activity.
- Provide performance updates at hotel and portfolio level including web analytics.
- Working with agencies and Executives to manage SEO initiatives such as keyword research and recommendations, developing meta titles and descriptions and optimising for local search.
- Executing on incremental projects that support team goals.
- Establish a regional culture of accountability, teamwork, collaboration and revenue performance.
- Building enterprise knowledge and leveraging eCommerce Consulting best practices.
- Managing intake of hotel-level requests via phone and email, including appropriate dispositioning and assigning to appropriate resource while also resolving basic enquiries.
- Serve as eCommerce Consulting point of contact for hotel clients.
- Perform audits on hotel materials and processes.
- Lead audit and content management of third-party sites.
- Audit of SEO and Local Search Processes.
- Recruitment, retention, management and development of Executive roles.
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Customer Service focused individual
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills and tools
- Excellent problem solving skills and judgement capability
- Sound eCommerce/digital marketing experience.
- Proficient in MSOffice Suite.
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Strong supervisory experience.
- 3-5 years of related experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Highly experienced in eCommerce/digital marketing experience.
- Extensive professional experience.
- Extensive supervisory or management experience.
- Advanced experience with PowerPoint.
- Hospitality and/or travel industry experience
- Strong people management experience at Manager level.
- 5-7 years of related experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands (http://jobs.hiltonworldwide.com/our-brands/index.php) . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Sales and Marketing
Title: Manager Marketing & eCommerce Consulting, Greater China & Mongolia
Requisition ID: APA013KJ