At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Amazon Web Services Sr. Analytics GTM Specialist in Shenzhen, China
Amazon Web Services (China) looking for an accomplished Business Development professional to play a big role on the Greater China Business Development team to drive best customer's experience in running big data workload on Amazon Web Services.
Extracting insights and actionable information from data requires a broad array of technology that can work with data efficiently, scalable, and cost-effectively.
As a Business Development Manager, your responsibilities will include 1) looking from a workload angle instead of specific service angle to drive better dialogue with customer’s Big data team; 2)design big data journey and build an image in the market showing customer Amazon Web Services has a full life-cycle data journey design for their big data workload, this is one important component (step) of their architecture iteration; 3) partnering with partners to deliver best experience for customer on Amazon Web Services.
The ideal candidate will 1) possess both a GTM background to define key targets and execute in a systematic way; 2) be able to drive an engagement and interact at the CxO/VP level, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and architects; 3) think for customer strategically and analytically about their gains and pains, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions, and work cross-organizationally to build consensus. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
CULTURE AND COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION, DIVERSITY & EQUITY Here at Amazon Web Services, we welcome all builders. We believe that technology should be built in a way that’s inclusive, accessible, and equitable. We’re committed to putting in the work for more equal representation Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. #AWSGCR
Key job responsibilities
1) Define the roadmap for customer's big data workload running on AWS and execute to improve customer's user experience.
2) Building lighthouse customer and work out GTM plan.
3) closely working with marketing team on "big data on AWS" topic.
4) Identify specific prospects/partners to approach while communicating the specific value proposition for their business and use case
5) Relevant technical experience/knowledge is helpful, such as: database systems, core distributed computing concepts, fundamentals of cloud computing and virtualization, big data concepts, storage systems etc. with ability to go deep enough on technical aspects related to various Big Data & Analytics technologies
A day in the life
1) Customer meetings to learn their business needs and pain points.
2) Understand product positioning in the market and in front of competitors
3) design strategy of helping customer to work out their big data journey and track the results with adjustment during execution
4) Alignment with front-end teams (BD/SA) to scale the business
5) collaborate with WW teams to feedback with findings gained in the field to help relative service team to iterate
6) Partner Synergy
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Guangzhou, CHN | Shenzhen, 31, CHN
5+ years of developing, negotiating and executing business agreements experience
5+ years of professional or military experience
Experience developing strategies that influence leadership decisions at the organizational level
Experience managing programs across cross functional teams, building processes and coordinating release schedules
Experience interpreting data and making business recommendations
Experience identifying, negotiating, and executing complex legal agreements