At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Fiserv Software Development Engineering - Sr Professional II in Short Hills, New Jersey
"• Excellent Programming skills on PL/SQL, XML, and optionally Python / SQR and/or C# .net
• Must have good command over SQL & PL/SQL concepts, PL/SQL debugging, Writing Packages, Stored procedures and functions, triggers, views, Exception handling and their types, Constraints, Indexes and Partitions, Cursors and Oracle collections
• In-depth knowledge of SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and PL\SQL
• Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have proven experience working on large products.
• Willing to support and enhance products by developing new software applications and by enhancing existing software applications.
• Ability to work within a team, work on projects independently and lead other developers within technical aspects of a project
• Exposure of Agile Frameworks & banking domain
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and issue resolution skills
• Ability to optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Ability to build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Ability to Design, develop and implement comprehensive testing strategies. A strong understanding of unit testing, mocking and integration testing is required.
• Mentor team members in adopting technologies , tools and best practices
• Ability to provide estimation and scheduling for assignments
• Ability to coordinate and communicate day-to-day operational delivery issues
• Ability to prepare status reports including metrics
• Guide and mentor team members
• BS/BA degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Bank / Credit Union or financial services experience is a plus
• Experience of Relational Databases and ERA methods or Systems design experience from Relational Database modeling to architectural design a plus. "