At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Fiserv Technical Quality Assurance - Sr Professional II in Short Hills, New Jersey
What does a great Technical Quality Assurance, Sr Professional do?
Functional: Develops and executes formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. Leads and participates in test planning and quality review sessions. Responsible for writing of test cases/scripts. Testing may include application, certification, regression and End to End testing. Drives the daily standup calls as needed for appropriate discussion of testing status, defect discussion and general management of testing phase. Creates test plans, test closure reports. Must have experience in POS testing in different communication protocols.
• Automate tests for new features/services and build E2E cert automation tests.
• Assist with the execution of testing for all system components, including functional and integration testing.
• Works with multiple programs/systems. Serves as a project team member. Provides technical leadership and mentoring to less experienced individuals. Oversees training of team members.
• Works independently with senior management and technical groups globally. Utilize business, functional and/or technical expertise to effectively develop the test strategy and test plans. Leverages this knowledge to then execute the test plan, monitor results, report on progress and assist with defect triaging and management. Performs other duties as required.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related field (or foreign equivalent degree) or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
1) Having Around 10+ years of experience in Software testing in the areas of Web based, Client - Server applications using Manual and Automation testing techniques . Well versed in Manual testing techniques and methodologies
2) Must have the experience with EMV/Chip technilogies and must have an have and understanding of the TCP/IP protocols and experience with POS is desired.
3) Should have the working experience in the payment domains and should have experience in Java or Python
4) Understanding of QA processes and methodologies and experience with POSTMAN and JMeter
5) Must be able to define the timelines , Schedules , Testing Cycles, QA Strategy documentation and automation
6) 5+ years of experience with Automated testing and should be able to build the testing utilities
7) Must be very flexible and should have can do attitude.
8) Must have working experience with AIX and Linux
9) Expertise in ataleast ISO 8583 and XML messaging format
10) Must have experience in writing the payment utilities from the scratch
11) Knowledge of VISA, Mastercard, Discover, Amex and debit payment applications
12) Must have experience in Oracle and should be able to write medium and complex queries.
13) Will prefer having experience with Payment Emulators.
This is an on-site role.
Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer!