At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Sinclair Broadcast Group Creative Services Producer in Sioux City, Iowa
FOX 44/CBS 14 Sioux City, IA is looking for an experienced videographer, writer, and editor to be our next Creative Services Producer.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Working with Marketing Consultants in sales and clients to craft commercial campaigns from conception to air
- Producing on-air promotional announcements including station promos, PSAs, and promos for syndicated and network programming
- Must be able to write commercial and promo copy, shoot video, and edit using non-linear production software
- This person will also need to be available to shoot promotional video one to three days per quarter at our sister stations in Omaha, NE
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate will be proficient with:
- Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop
- DSLR cameras (Canon EOS 5D Mark III)
- Basic audio and lighting gear and principles
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.