At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Kelly Services Production Clerk - Somerset, NJ in Somerset, New Jersey
Are you looking for work? Do you know anyone that is?
Great news! Kelly Services has partnered with a company in Somerset, NJ that is a manufacturer of furnishings and equipment for beauty salons and spas. Products include seating, hair processors and dryers, furniture, chairs, stools, tables and trolleys.
This is a TEMP TO HIRE position
Pay and schedule - $17/HR M-F 7:30AM-4PM
This position title is a Production Clerk
Material Requirements Planning
OSHA rules and regulations
Strong computer skills
will accept Entry Level
General Purpose of the position:
To assist Department Supervisor with production of products, maintenance, quality, safety, and other production related activities to ensure that the company meets or exceeds production requirements and ensures customer satisfaction.
PRIMARY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with production Maintenance, Inventory and other areas as needed.
• Help coordinate Production activities to ensure total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Reviews documents such as work orders, and materials requirements for weekly Production.
• Help / Prepare Printing work orders for weekly production Schedule.
• Complete Production work orders in Great Plain system after Production completes.
• Organize and maintain Production files and records, ensuring they remain updated and are easily accessible.
• Help maintain Inventory accuracy in warehouse and Great Plains.
• Perform daily stock counts for assigned areas.
• Help in shipping pick / pack / fulfillment orders as needed.
• Help Department Supervisor working continuously to improve areas as needed.
• Perform other duties as directed by Department Supervisor.
Don’t wait. Apply today!
For more information and an application, please respond to this Ad Or Give us a call (717-560-1309) you will be connected with a recruiter.
If you are not seeking employment but know someone that is, please forward this email to them and they can respond with their contact information. Thank you!
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.