At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Aerotek Accounts Receivable Deductions Specialist in Tampa, Florida
We are currently seeking a full-time AR Deductions Specialist for one of the top manufacturing companies in Tampa. If you are actively on your search, seeking a long-term opportunity, with career growth and development, APPLY NOW! Interviews are being scheduled TODAY! Feel free to apply directly to this posting or to the email provided.
Tyler Armstrong - 813-636-1001 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Accounts Receivable Deductions Specialist is responsible for researching and resolving customer short payments, chargebacks, claims and deductions. This position requires strong communication skills to interact with our customers, account managers and other employees and departments by phone and email. Success will be measured by the ability to quickly and completely resolve customer deductions either by account credits or customer payments.
• Research and determine the root cause of deductions within a specified timeframe and reduce future occurrences by working closely with customers and internal business partners
• Contact customers and internal business partners to obtain additional information regarding a claim for analysis
• Maintain Excel spreadsheets and files as needed for each open deduction
• Analyze information gathered through research and investigation
• Use critical thinking skills to analyze research results to determine validity of deduction
• Use problem solving skills to make appropriate recommendations for resolution of deductions and disputes based on research results and analysis.
• Resolve customer deductions and clear the open items from the customer’s account
• Prepare documentation supporting each claim and its resolution
• Maintain records of communication with customers and other internal business partners
• Proactively identify trends and assist in implementing processes to prevent invalid deductions
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-3+ years of relevant AR, Chargebacks, Deductions, and short pay experience -SAP experience strongly preferred, if no SAP then they must have Oracle -Beverage or Retail industry preferred -Intermediate Excel skills -Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.