At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Aerotek Janitor in Vacaville, California
Do you have cleaning experience? Were hiring for Janitors!
These GMP (Good manufacturing practices) Janitors will be responsible for the inside cleaning of a large facility in Vacaville. It is manufacturing environment where they make and package medicine ( it looks like a big hospital).
• Janitors will be responsible for the inside cleaning of GMP facilities, restrooms, floors, walls, hallways, stock rooms, elevators, cafeterias, break rooms, Clean room laboratories, base boards, windows. They will literally have to clean every corner of the building.
• Will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the cleanroom manufacturing area and follow guidelines. Candidates will have to read instructions through a book/binder with rules on what to do. They will also have to sign off on what they did.
• They will be required to wear a PPE bunny suit when inside the cleanroom environment and fill out FDA logs. They must be able to write legibly.
• Janitors will have a binder with SOP or "Good Documentation Practices", where they will document and write in real time.
• Different buildings have different sized cleanrooms. While not in cleanroom, janitors will clean tables, break rooms, lunchrooms, doors, mopping floors, taking out the trash, cleaning windows, pushing mops and brooms, restroom cleaning, and sweeping.
-They will be in the manufacturing area but they will be cleaning around them which is why they need to wear PPE
-Floor care using push mops
-stainless steel cleaning
-Sweeping with a broom and mop
-Cleaning and restocking restrooms
-Cleaning or restocking break/lunch rooms
-Some maintenance or repair work on facilities or grounds
-Candidates will be given different "Routes" per areas to clean OR they will be runners and help other people clean.
-This may be a physical role and requires people to bend, squat, walk and lift min 50 lbs.
First 3 weeks only: Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm.
After passing training requirements they will be assigned to one of the following schedules:
Thursday - Monday
Thursday, Friday, Monday 3:30pm -12:00am
Saturday, Sunday 10:00am - 6:30pm
Friday - Tuesday
Friday, Monday, Tuesday 3:30pm - 12:00am
Saturday, Sunday 10:00am - 6:30pm
Apply today and interview next week! Start date would be 9/25!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.