- Advise and coach Managers and Employees on all HR related employee issues, including general benefits, compensation, HR policies, payroll, and leave administration.
- Manage Payroll and Employee Data Management processes for Singapore
- Develop and keep up to date local HR policies and procedures for entities in Singapore
- Partner with HRIS and HRIT departments to provide functional requirements for HR systems and help test systems to make sure they meet requirements
- Initiate and/or complete routine employee data transactions and to monitor, audit and ensure data integrity
- Use knowledge of country regulations to ensure compliance and supports country specific reporting and keep abreast of changes to country regulations
- Conduct New Employee Orientation and ad-hoc training as required
- Assist in performance review cycle
- Make meaningful improvement to services, program, and processes that enhance employee experiences
- Partnering and assisting local HR Business Partner on local priorities and delivering projects
- Partner and align to Global HR teams on HR programs and delivery and assist local HR business partners as appropriate with support and processes
- Oversight of General Administration (Facilities) for the Singapore Office
- Degree in HR or related field
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience in Human Resources
- Experience in HR Business Partnering will have an added advantage
- Strong understanding of labour regulations and employment practices in Singapore
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Team player with initiatives and resourcefulness
- Must be able to demonstrate time management, priority management, planning and coordination, multi-tasking skills, and attention to details
- Ability to work independently with a high level of discretion and confidentiality required.
- Proficient in Microsoft office application and HRIS software.
- Experience in Workday systems has added advantage
Candidates who are back-to-work, people with disabilities, without a college degree, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Cardinal Health supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To read and review this privacy notice click here (https://www.cardinalhealth.com/content/dam/corp/email/documents/corp/cardinal-health-online-application-privacy-policy.pdf)
We are a team of nearly 48,000 mission-driven partners striving each day to advance healthcare and improve lives. We are Essential to care.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a distributor of pharmaceuticals, a global manufacturer and distributor of medical and laboratory products, and a provider of performance and data solutions for health care facilities
We are a crucial link between the clinical and operational sides of care, working with more than 4,500 sourcing and manufacturing partners to deliver end-to-end solutions and data-driven insights that advance healthcare and improve lives every day. With deep partnerships, diverse perspectives and innovative digital solutions, we build connections across the continuum of care.
With 50 years of experience, approximately 44,000 employees and operations in more than 30 countries, Cardinal Health seizes the opportunity to address healthcare’s most complicated challenges — now, and in the future.
On Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021, we celebrated the day our founder, Bob Walter, had the vision to start a business that became known as Cardinal Health.
One of the most important ways we celebrated was by giving back to the communities where we live and work. 2021 was a "Year of Service” for all Cardinal Health employees around the world.
View Cardinal Health on YouTube (http://youtube.com/user/CardinalHealth)
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.