At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Bosch eCommerce Specialist in Watertown, Massachusetts
Robert Bosch LLC is one of the world's largest private industrial companies. Bosch is developing and manufacturing products within the automotive, consumer goods and business industrial sectors. Bosch Automotive is the largest automotive supplier in the world, producing parts and systems for the entire vehicle. Bosch Thermotechnology produces systems like Geothermal water source heat pump systems, Variable refrigerant flow air conditioning, hydronic boiler and water heating,connected thermostats and combined heating a power generation systems.
Shape the future and support further expansion of retail/online sales in North America for the Thermotechnology Division. Deliver targets and customer service levels within agreed framework of the business. Key activities include developing and executing full-scale eCommerce initiatives while continuously enhancing the user experience in online channel.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop and manage full-funnel eCommerce initiatives to drive sales results and support in delivering best-in class user experience in online channel
· Ensure best customer experience with focus on digital content, PPC, SEO, while leading cross-functional communication with various departments for continuous improvement
· Closely monitor POS trends and make recommendations/adjustments where needed
· Maintain and manage product offering catalogs/content/listings across various online platforms
· Drive the use of new digital tools to maximize the growth opportunities and consistent achievement of sales targets and smooth processes across the full value chain.
· Support in further projects as required
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum 3 years of eCommerce experience (i.e. Ads/digital Content/SEO, etc.) with large eCommerce platforms/Retail Home Centers/Big Box
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Operations, Engineering
· Proven track record of delivering results, specifically with driving eCommerce initiatives
· Experience with Amazon Advertising
· Expertise with vendor/retail platforms
· Digital agency experience welcome
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Excellent problem solving skills that rely on creativity and innovation to drive results
· Self-starter; Ability to work independently
· Demonstrated computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel; Ability to learn new software quickly
· Able to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone, video-conference and in person