At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
Procter & Gamble Robotics and Automation Engineer in West Chester, Ohio
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face. P&G has positions available at various technic al centers and plants (including Cincinnati) across the United States.
As a P&G Automation and Controls engineer you will be responsible for the following:
· Power, Controls, and Information system designs on new equipment to support new product launches and supply chain resiliency projects .
· Automating existing processes thru the use of traditional robotics , new robotic development or invention and collaborative robot approaches
· Developing new inspections system technologies (ex: machine vision)
· Digitizing existing work processes and work flows .
Bachelor or Master's degree in: Electrical, Mechanical, Computer or Chemical Engineering (or other related degree and/or work-related experience)
· 1 to 4 relevant years of work experience, required
· Willing to relocate to Cincinnati Ohio - required
· PLC and HMI programming experience and/or electrical instrumentation experience, preferred
· Hands on experience with Sensors, Instrumentation, and motors, preferred
· Rockwell Software (ex: Contologix, RSLogix, FTView), preferred
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 _ you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager. Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life effectiveness and your long-term well being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits package.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employm nt without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)