At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
CTG HR Business Partner-Pharmaceuticals in Whippany, New Jersey
HR Business Partner-Pharmaceuticals
Whippany, New Jersey, United States
Human Resources & Benefits
6 days agoPost Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is assisting a client in Whippany, NJ in staffing an HR Business Partner-Pharmaceuticals for an ongoing contract role.
Job Title: HR Business Partner-Pharmaceuticals
Location: Whippany, NJ –Will need to be onsite 1-2 days a week
Job Type: Hourly Consultant
Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, M-F
Pay: Up to $54/hr
Department/Team Description - Human Resources Business Partner Pharmaceuticals
Position Summary - This HR Business Partner role provides support to pharmaceutical businesses, specifically supporting management across divisions; success in this role will involve utilizing a broad business perspective to identify opportunities and propose/implement solutions with minimal direction from the HR PH Partner Lead, Human Resources.
Provides advice and facilitates the implementation of and HR policies, procedures, and guidelines/practices as it relates to the full range of employee relations topics including, recruitment, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, leaves of absence, and disabilities, among others
Responsible for assignments where quick judgment and analysis is required in resolving problems and making recommendations. Focuses on employee experience and a positive business outcome collaborating with business unit leadership, Talent Lead and HR PH Partner Lead as necessary.
Provides counseling and recommendations to close performance gaps and coach to build leadership capability. Identifies opportunities and proposes solutions that align with the organizations people strategy, including team structure (organizational design), strategic hiring, performance management, compensation, recognition, and learning and development while sustaining the cultural attributes of the organization.
Provide guidance and direction to managers and directors regarding personnel actions such as performance management, performance improvement plans, discipline (up to and including terminations), and other employment practices.
Partner with a large variate of client groups to develop and/or assess the effectiveness of career paths, align their operations and employee capabilities to the overall strategic directions, job ladders, and job descriptions; ensure validity and consistency of use within the business unit;
Effectively communicate HR products, perspectives, services, programs and policies to management and employees and implication on business strategies; Supports and executes organizational changes providing appropriate solutions from the HR perspective; thorough understanding of the business and engagement with the business leaders, translate the business requirements.
Consult in close collaboration with Leadership with issues surrounding Law/litigation on ensuring compliance and adherence to applicable employment laws and Client policies
Requirements/Preferences: Bachelor or Masters Degree
Skills & Competency Requirements -
6 years of HR experience with experience in all areas of HR specialty 4 years of HRBP experience; • Pharma/Healthcare experience desired.
• Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt and integrate to multiple projects in different business units with a collaborative approach.
• Agility to create relationships with a large group of business groups.
• Success in technical proficiency, creativity, collaboration with others and independent thought. Ability to identify priorities and work on complex problems in which analysis of situations or data requires in-depth evaluation of various factors. Comfort level with dynamic, busy environment, multi-tasking and seeing issues through to resolution.
Proficient knowledge of HR processes, programs, policies and systems and ability to communicate same to employees and management including presentations and trainings
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high performance culture where business is constantly evolving. Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and change; comfortable with uncertainty; Experience in handling projects and corresponding change management • Comfortable dealing with and ability to influence managers
• Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to relate to employees at all levels of the organization including local, national and international colleagues.
• Ability to provide positive and corrective feedback to others and deal with employee relations issues at all organizational levels with professionalism and courage
• Strong communications (including in writing) and messaging skills with the ability to build long term partnerships with internal management & staff, including the various relevant representatives of workers groups and stakeholders. Knows when to listen and when to speak up.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to think big and anticipate issues before they arise, and proactively suggest long-term salutation. Must be willing to ?roll up your sleeves” with a strong solutions focus and comfort working in an environment that values impact over effort.
• Strong Coaching skills and the ability to influence without authority; Confidence in autonomous decision making;
• Strong knowledge of employment/labor laws
· No third party resumes will be accepted
· CTG will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
· Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
· All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors).
· CTG is an E-Verify Company
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes