At Shire, we are proud and grateful to employ military veterans and thank them for their contributions to our company and our country. See where your military experience can play a role at Shire by using our military skills translator job search tool below:
JPMorgan Chase Quant Analytics Associate - Authentication Strategy in Wilmington, Delaware
• Interpret large amounts of complex data to formulate problem statement, concise conclusions regarding underlying risk dynamics, trends, and opportunities
• Manage, develop, communicate, and implement optimal fraud strategies (including rules, cutoffs, policies, operational flows, etc.) to protect the bank from fraud related losses and improve customer experience at Point of Sale
• Identify key risk indicators and metrics, develop key metrics, enhance reporting, and identify new areas of analytic focus to better capture fraud.
• Provide subject matter expertise on strategy implementation/testing and initiatives related to the improvement of risk mitigation processes and infrastructure
• Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional partners to understand and address key business challenges
• Identify business opportunity by performing well thought analysis - Data mining, ensuring data integrity, synthesizing and communicating findings to senior management
• Assist team efforts in the critical development of new fraud pattern or spending pattern detection tools
• Providing clear/concise oral and written communication across various functions and levels, inclusive of Operations, IT, and Risk Management
• Bachelor's and / or Master's degree (OR related work experience) in a quantitative discipline preferably in a financial services organization
• 4 years plus experience in fraud/risk/payments or related field
• Proven track record in solving business problems, AND/OR, Project Management Skills -- well-organized, structured approach. Ability to achieve tight timelines on complex deliverables.
• Required technical skills may include SQL, SAS, Teradata, Oracle, UNIX and MS Office related products including Excel (Pivot tables, charts / graphs and formulas) on the analytical roles
• Must be a team player; Excellent relationship management skills
• Self-starter with ability to drive for resolution
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals across departments / functions and with senior-level executives
• Strong knowledge and understanding of financial services
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans